Wedding Celebration Ceremony
Have the Wedding Celebration that you really want!
You may have thought that there are only two ways to celebrate your wedding - a religious ceremony or a civil marriage. But now there's something new:
It doesn't replace your legal formalities, but it is designed to be a perfect solution to many dilemmas.
If you can say "Yes" to any of these situations, the Wedding Celebration Ceremony is for you!
- You want to get married abroad but also want to share your wedding celebration with friends and family when you return
- You want your wedding in a particular venue that isn't licensed for marriages
- You want religious or cultural traditions, which aren't allowed at a Register Office or in a religious ceremony
- You want to include spiritual, religious or symbolic elements with special meaning to you
- You want your evening guests to be able to attend a ceremony as well
- You want a member of your family, or a friend, to conduct your wedding - but he or she isn't licensed to perform marriages. See our Script Only Service.
It is a ceremony that you design with our help, conducted in front of all your family and friends, in any location that you choose.
How do I arrange a Wedding Celebration Ceremony?
To arrange your ceremony simply call us on: 0845 004 8608 (Local rate) or on 01480 861449. Or email us at email@example.com.
If you're planning to hold your ceremony in a hotel or similar establishment we suggest enquiring about Celebrant availability before booking your venue.